Not only can Royal Granite & Marble provide you with the countertops, floors, backsplashes and cabinets for your home remodeling project, but we also licensed providers of SMC sink, faucet and accessories. If you are in SAlisbury, MD and surrounding areas and are looking to upgrade your old kitchen sink, look no further. We have stainless steel sinks that look great in all kitchens, as well as high quality bathroom sinks and bathroom sink faucets. Let us add the final touches to your kitchen or bathroom renovation! For more information regarding any sinks, faucets or accessories, please call us directly.
- Signature Series Sinks
- Bathroom Series Sinks
- Granite Series Sinks
- Kitchen Faucets
- Laundry Faucets
- Premium Series Sinks
- Vanity Faucets
- PRODUCT CARE
We recommend use of mild liquid dish detergent and water to clean the product after use. Rinse carefully with water and dry. This will help you keep the original quality of your Stainless Steel Sink. Stainless Steel does not rust. Rust stains are a result of iron particles, from outside sources such as cookware, water; steel wood pads etc., that eventually develop into rust spots.
Please keep in mind:
- Do not use scouring powder or steel wool to clean the surface.
- Avoid use of Chlorine-based solutions
- Silver polish leaves spots and it is not removal.
- Acidic foods should be cleaned immediately.
- Sharp objects can scratch the surface.
- Do not let liquids dry on the surface.
A Guide to Use and Care of Stainless Steel Sinks
For First Time Users
Do not leave for prolonged periods any water running from a new faucet or new piping or new hose that may contain metal, chemical or mineral particles which will go rust and leave the rust stain on the surface of the sink. When a new faucet is installed, run the water for a couple of minutes until the waterway is clean, clean also the filter in the faucet spray, rinse and clean the sink completely, then wipe the sink until it is dry using a soft dry cloth
- When it comes to maintenance, the best thing you can do is be consistent in your cleaning. It is preferable to clean a little on a frequent basis than a heavy duty cleaning once in a while.
- You should make sure that the sink is always clean and dry when not in use. This is the best method of preventative maintenance. Keep the sink water spot free and shiny by rinsing and towel drying after every use.
- Keep the single clog free to prevent standing water which can lead to mineral deposit build up. If a mineral build up should occur, use a mixture of vinegar and hot water to remove the deposit.
- To clean your sink, use a non-abrasive cleaning cloth combined with a mild cleaning procedure. Use a soft cloth and liquid detergent on a mirror finish deck. For tougher stains use a mild abrasive cleaner like Ajax or Comet.
- Follow the direction of the grain when cleaning or scrubbing away stains, Scrubbing against the grain will show as a scratch.
- Do not leave soaps and other cleaners in your sink overnight. Do not use solutions with bleach. All of these contain chemicals that may damage your sink if left on the surface.
- Do not use steel wool on your sink. If aggressive cleaning is needed, use a Scotch-Brite pad and rub in the direction of the satin finish lines.
- Do not leave bars of soap, wet sponges or cleaning pads on the faucet ledge. These items over time will dull and possibly pit the surface of your sink.
- Do not leave salt, vinegar, citric fruit juices, mustard or pickles on the sink; wipe them up immediately as they contain citric acids which over time can etch the surface
- Do not leave any steel or cast iron cookware in the sink for a long period of time. This may also leave
SMC LIFETIME WARRANTY FOR STAINLESS STEEL SINKS
SMC Hardware USA Inc. will replace without any charge, (does not include labor) any SMC Hardware USA Inc. stainless steel sink that was proven to be defective under normal residential use, provided that it has been installed and maintained in accordance with SMC Hardware USA Inc. instructions. This warranty is for the original owner of a SMC Hardware USA Inc. stainless steel sink. In the event of limited warranty claim, proof of purchase will be required –save sales receipt.
SMC Hardware USA Inc. reserves the right to inspect any sink that is reported to be defective prior to replacement. All decisions are final. Replacement cost does not include any labor costs, transportation, removal or reinstallation.
This limited lifetime warranty DOES NOT COVER the following:
- Improper installation/modification
- Damages resulting from abuse, misuse, accidents, environmental factors
- Improper care or maintenance
- Improper applications such as exposure to corrosive chemicals, etc.
- Commercial applications
- Any modifications made to the product after it left SMC Hardware USA Inc. premises
- Surface Scratches. (Scratches are inevitable in any sink material, including stainless steel.
Over time these scratches will become uniform with the sink’s grain)
- Return Policy
For all SMC brand faucet purchases:
- Returns or exchanges for non-defective reasons are subject to a 30% restocking fee within 30 days
- No return/Exchange shall be accepted after 30 days.
- For parts information, please call 905-564-1088
- For defective merchandises please return item and all its accessories with the original packaging to us.
- No return/exchange will be honored for used/installed faucets, or damages caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, accident, improper installation, Acts of God, or any use violating instructions furnished by us.
- Buyer is responsible for all return/exchange shipping charges.
Sink Return Policy:
For stainless steel sink purchases:
- No return/exchange will be honored for used/installed sinks.
- 30% restocking fee for return/exchange after 30 days.
- No charge for return/exchange of unused merchandise within 30 days. Please return merchandise in original packaging.
- Buyer is responsible for all return/exchange shipping charges.
For ceramic sink purchases:
- Please check your merchandise carefully before leaving our warehouse. SMC Hardware USA Inc.,is not responsible for any broken merchandise discovered afterwards outside of our warehouse.
- No return/exchange will be honored for used/installed sinks, or damages caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, accident, improper installation, Acts of God, or any use violating instructions furnished by us.
- 30% restocking fee for return/exchange within 30 days.
- No return/exchange shall be accepted after 30 days.
- Buyer is responsible for all return/exchange shipping charges